Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gore Skirt

I did make up a skirt from the linen blend fabric - it was just the right weight for a gore skirt. My favourite pattern - Kwik Sew 2956.
I doubt I will wear the top and skirt together unless I have a white sweater or jacket over top, it just seems too much print to my eye.
Instead, I will wear the skirt (today anyway) with this 100% linen blouse that I made last summer from Peggy Sagers Classic Blouse pattern. This is another favourite pattern of mine, so easy to construct with Peggy's factory methods for the facings and buttonhole placket.



I am now working on a linen dress from Simplicity 2938 and hope to finish it up later today.

2 comments:

  1. Great skirt! I'm just getting started with Peggy Sagers patterns, so am interested in how her patterns rate among sewists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fabric for this pattern!

    ReplyDelete